Monday 15 February 2016

WELCOME TO MY BLOG.


Hello, my name is Elvis.
I am someone I guess you would describe as not very regular, I have grown to love and admire weirdness difference as the most beautiful thing ever, we only grow when we change and daring to be different brings about this change.
I have often had and shared weird different views on various events, some of these views have been called interesting, controversial, and a couple other names I won't try to remember ;-) , but one thing is sure, they (views) gets you thinking and show you other perspectives to everyday news and events that you might not see in a hurry or at all.
I love a slightly fair world that I believe only we (humans) could create if we considered every party and line of thought to everyday news and events as relevent yet until proven not to be by tangible reasons,
so, here I am, doing my part, saying those things that most people would rather not, and hoping someone is listening.
I love popcorn.
I love nickelodeon.
ENTREPRENEUR. PROBLEM SOLVER, READER. THINKER. CREATIVE. FUN. WITTY. FLEXIBLE. VISUAL and SOUND ENTHUSIAST.


I hope this will be fun, and that I remember to ever put up another post, lol.
follow me on twitter.

Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment